Please make sure you have these remaining dates for 2020 on your calendar!
- February 1 Book 2-3 Students Rehearsal for Duets Recital 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM (Music Room)
- February 8 Evening of Poetry and Song benefiting Hospice Santa Cruz featuring Santa Cruz Poet Laureate Danusha Lameris and Divas Dianne Syrcle and Solmaaz Adeli collaborating with Kate - Doors Open 7 PM (West Side Location)
- February 15 Duets Recital 11:00 AM (Music Room)
- May 2 Spring Recital 11:00 AM (Sanctuary) ... step outside afterwards to the pre-school Spring fair with adorable petting zoo!
K-6 All Studio Classes in 2019-2020 on Saturdays:
Group A 9-10 & Group B 9:45 - 10:45:
- January 18
- March 7
- April 18
- May 30 Last Potluck / Celebration (10-11 all students)
Studio Closures for 2019-2020:
- April 5-12
- May 21-26 (Kate will be at the Suzuki Biennial Conference - lessons will be pre-made up)
Note that Reading Club and Makeup dates are also available for: September 7, October 5, November 2, November 23, December 7, January 4, February 1, March 7, April 18, June 6
- October 20, 2019 Fall Recital 2:00 PM (Sanctuary)
- November 23, 2019 Music in May Benefit Chamber Concert - Doors Open 7 PM (West Side Location)
- December 7, 2019 Musical Open House K-8 Drop In / Potluck 10:30 AM - 12:00 PM (Music Room)
- June 15, 2019 Haydn's Book 2 1-1:30 PUCC Sanctuary
- May 19, 2019 Eli's Mozart Clarinet Concerto with Santa Cruz Youth Symphony 7PM (Peace UCC Sanctuary)
- May 4, 2019 Kate Collaborating in Concert for 'Music in May’ Evening for adults and teens: Featuring Peter Jandula-Hudson, viola, and Shannon Delaney D'Antonio, violin, collaborating with Kate Alm, piano, with selections from Schubert, Franck, Saint-Saens and others.
- April 27, 2019 Studio Recital 2PM (Sanctuary)
- February 16, 2019 Tony's Book 1 and K-6 Duets Recital 11AM (Music Room)
- February 9, 2019 Carnival of the Animals Duets Recital 4PM (West Side Santa Cruz House Concert). Benefits UCSC's Shakespeare to Go, donations accepted.
- Studio Open for Initial Observations for Prospective Families January 24 - February 4 (contact Kate)
- December 15, 2018 Musical Open House (Music Room)
- October 21, 2018 Studio Recital 2PM (Sanctuary)
- Email is the appropriate way to keep me in the loop about trading times with other families email@example.com.
- Phone Call is the appropriate way to alert me about that day's unplanned absence 831-227-7535.
- In person at the lesson is the appropriate way to discuss any concerns or questions about your child's progress or any permanent scheduling changes. If you have had problems practicing well with your child, for example, or you want to express important information about your child's needs, please mention this to me at the beginning of the lesson and we will discuss it then or at the end. In most cases, if you feel you need privacy from your child, you can simply ask your child to wait outside.