The final event of the 2020 school year will be the All Studio Class on May 30th.
Book Recitals this Spring to be announced!
Summer Schedule in effect June-August
Next Immersion: October-mid December 2020
The Even Schedule for the 2020-2021 school year will be posted here on August 1st
- May 2 Spring Recital 11:00 AM (Zoom)
- February 15 Duets Recital 11:00 AM (Music Room)
- February 8 Evening of Poetry and Song benefiting Hospice Santa Cruz featuring Santa Cruz Poet Laureate Danusha Lameris and Divas Dianne Syrcle and Solmaaz Adeli collaborating with Kate - Doors Open 7 PM (West Side Location)
- February 1 Book 2-3 Students Rehearsal for Duets Recital 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM (Music Room)
- October 20, 2019 Fall Recital 2:00 PM (Sanctuary)
- November 23, 2019 Music in May Benefit Chamber Concert - Doors Open 7 PM (West Side Location)
- December 7, 2019 Musical Open House K-8 Drop In / Potluck 10:30 AM - 12:00 PM (Music Room)
- June 15, 2019 Haydn's Book 2 1-1:30 PUCC Sanctuary
- May 19, 2019 Eli's Mozart Clarinet Concerto with Santa Cruz Youth Symphony 7PM (Peace UCC Sanctuary)
- May 4, 2019 Kate Collaborating in Concert for 'Music in May’ Evening for adults and teens: Featuring Peter Jandula-Hudson, viola, and Shannon Delaney D'Antonio, violin, collaborating with Kate Alm, piano, with selections from Schubert, Franck, Saint-Saens and others.
- April 27, 2019 Studio Recital 2PM (Sanctuary)
- February 16, 2019 Tony's Book 1 and K-6 Duets Recital 11AM (Music Room)
- February 9, 2019 Carnival of the Animals Duets Recital 4PM (West Side Santa Cruz House Concert). Benefits UCSC's Shakespeare to Go, donations accepted.
- Studio Open for Initial Observations for Prospective Families January 24 - February 4 (contact Kate)
- December 15, 2018 Musical Open House (Music Room)
- October 21, 2018 Studio Recital 2PM (Sanctuary)
- Email is the appropriate way to keep me in the loop about trading times with other families email@example.com.
- Phone Call is the appropriate way to alert me about that day's unplanned absence 831-227-7535.
- In person at the lesson is the appropriate way to discuss any concerns or questions about your child's progress or any permanent scheduling changes. If you have had problems practicing well with your child, for example, or you want to express important information about your child's needs, please mention this to me at the beginning of the lesson and we will discuss it then or at the end. In most cases, if you feel you need privacy from your child, you can simply ask your child to wait outside.